Maintaining Healthy Hospitality
Our team has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness, strictly following CDC & CDPHE recommendations. We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe.
Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
Masks are required for all guests (excluding children 6 and under)
- as they enter our dining room
- any time they get up from the table
Guests will not be permitted to dine with us if they do not adhere to the mask requirements.
The kitchen staff is required to wear gloves during food preparation.
All staff members are screened for temperature and signs of illness before their shift begins.
Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage:
- Prohibit handshaking or personal contact
- Practice social distancing
Each shift has designated Safety Manager, whose sole responsibility is to be vigilant about upholding guest and team safety standards, following state and company guidelines.
Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance when possible. Please adhere to designated floor markers in the restaurant.
We are not currently working with any 3rd party delivery drivers, only scheduled takeout with no inside waiting permitted.
Any product (including wine) received is thoroughly cleaned as soon as it’s accepted into our building. All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
We are using QR codes to help guests view menus & beverages lists on our website through their own phones and electronic devices. Single-use menus are provided upon request.
Pens & check presenters are sanitized after every use.
We are a cashless establishment when possible and have contactless payment options.
Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation.
For any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before You Dine
We look forward to welcoming you in. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
1. Masks are required when entering the restaurant, and any time you get up from your table. If you are not wearing your mask, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
2. If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - we are happy to reschedule your reservation.
3. In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. Group sizes and allotted dining times are noted below:
1-2 guests - 2 hours
3-4 guests - 2.5 hours
If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
4. We are a cashless environment when possible, and pleased to offer contactless payment.